Regional Business Partner Network funding is available for our website training – learn more
Helping you take charge of your website
Little Biz Online has a strong focus on training and enabling as much in-house website editing and upkeep as you want.
Do you want to learn how to use your site more efficiently and learn some time saving tips?
Want to know how to perform specific functions?
Stop Googling! My 1:1 WordPress tutorials are exactly what you need…
A one hour session where you can ask all the questions you like, and build your confidence in the management of your business or blog.
The session is done via Zoom (video conferencing), so that we can both see the screen and record for you to refer to later.
* EXISTING CLIENTS * – book direct and save
Examples of some things we have covered during a tutorial/working session:
- install and set up a new plugin
- how to load products to your Woocommerce store
- category set up
- how to manage online orders
- how to create blog posts
- how to format pages
- how to use specific plugin functionality
- CSS code tutorial
- top tips to improve SEO
- Yoast SEO management
- embedding Mailchimp
- embedding YouTube videos
- apply SSL certificate
- how to create 301 redirections
- how to safely run WordPress updates
- …and so much more…
The fine print:
- Bookings are for a one hour slot and conducted via Zoom.
- Tutorials cost $150 +GST (existing clients $100 +GST)
- For new clients, administrator user login details must be given at the time of booking to allow me to prepare based on your unique combination of theme and plugins. Please set up one just for me, then you can delete it when we are done. To learn how to set up user login, please view this short tutorial: https://youtu.be/aq5Mr3zZZxE
- When I log in prior to a session I follow a “look but don’t touch” approach. Nothing will be done prior to our session.
- Video recordings of sessions will be shared via a Dropbox link. This video must be downloaded by the client within 14 days.
- It is up to the client to ensure that a backup of the WordPress website has been made prior to the tutorial session. I am more than happy to assist if you do not know how.
- Little Biz Online is not responsible for the compatibility of any new themes or plugins requested to be added to the site – use of a cloned/dev site is recommended (I can help set those up too).